Monday, July 14, 2008

Motley Crue and other fun things

This is a little band that I like to call Motley Crue.



And here is a picture of Rachel and I rocking out at Motley Crue.

Besides the fun concert shenanigans, I also got to explore Philadelphia, which is a big city with a much smaller price tag than NY. That always baffles me when I go to get coffee or lunch somewhere else, expecting to pay a bundle, and then its actually reasonably priced...you know, LIKE THINGS SHOULD BE. I don't know what it is about bringing it over that bridge from Jersey, but instantly the price on everything goes up $2-$100, depending on the item.

The Liberty Bell was fun, and I was surprised at how close you can get, until Rachel's mom told me that you used to be able to touch it.

We went to an awesome indoor market in Philly and there were Amish people!!! And guess what? Their ice cream is way better than anyone else's. Their pie ain't bad either, and neither is their gingerbread...and I vowed not to turn this into an eating adventure! HA!

No comments: