Thursday, August 14, 2008

Crumbs--Crummy!

The condo that Nick and I are staying in is dangeriously close to Crumbs Wall St....which happens to be a cupcake joint. Well, the other morning, wanting to be fabulous and fantastic, I went and got Nick a cupcake and a cup of coffee. There were so many cupcake choices that I asked the woman behind the counter to make a recommendation. She did, and without really even listening to what she said, I said, "sure, I'll take that one." Well, that one was the Elvis-something, which was red velvet cake with banana frosting. First of all, fake banana flavor should be outlawed. Second of all, why would you ruin red velvet with gross fake banana. This cupcake was a disaster...we didn't even finish eating it, which for us is really saying something, since on the inside we are little fat kids.
Oh, and I don't think he likes it when I take pictures of him first thing in the am...but look at his hair, its so cute!

No comments: