Wednesday, April 16, 2008

cookies, pudding, and basic overeating in general

This is what the inside of one of the hospitality suites at the Regency Hotel looks like. We go there to do our press days. They have the best cookies in the world. I love them. Actually, I don't know if they are really the best in the world, or if I get so bored during the down time on press days that I love them because they are a delicious distraction from my boredom. Either way they are pretty damn delicious. Yesterday, at the press day for Life Before Her Eyes, I ate 5. I felt pretty sick after, which would have made a normal person stop eating, but I decided to eat some delicious meats and cheeses at the premiere to balance out the sugar intake, but then of course after something salty you want something sweet, so I had some creme brulee rice pudding....and that was delicious. When I woke up this morning I felt sick. I decided not to eat....but then my boss told me that we were going to lunch with one of our vendors, and not just any lunch, lunch at Momofuku Ssam...the home of all thinks porky and fatty.
We had delicious pork buns and thinly sliced pork with mustard and a bowl full of rice and shredded pork. I almost died. On top of yesterdays debacle I am the sickest girl ever.

No comments: