Monday, March 24, 2008

Questionable Music

I wouldn't say that I have great taste in music, but I don't think its terrible, but you know how when you're in love you hear songs and every other love song you're like, "yep, this song is totally like us," "No, but this song really is," "no, this song is the song that is totally just like our relationship." Now, some of these songs are actually good, and some of them are crap, but you're feeling so happy and sappy that you still love them and you just can't help yourself. You have no better judgement. You are in love and this song is ringing true.

But this song totally really is about us. They knew eachother in high school and they keep coming back together and its just so sweet and its just like us and awwwwww......Sing it Natasha.
Lucky for you I am putting up the much better acoustic version, and not the poppy, crappy version. I saved you. You're welcome.

No comments: