Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Snacks!

I love snacks!!! Snacks are the best. I could make a meal out of snacks...but then I guess it would be a meal and not just snacks. I took the director of Flawless to a radio interview at Bloomberg earlier today, and they had snacks for as far as the eye could see. I just filled up my bag. I think I might have embarrassed the director, but hey, when there are free snacks to be had, you have to take advantage, especially if you know you aren't getting lunch any time soon.
This is what I took:
soy nuts
pirate's booty
baked lays
a banana
diet dr. pepper
snackwells devil's food cake cookies
dried bananas and cherries
a bag of pretzels

hmmm, yep, I think that's it. Now I'm down to just the soy nuts and the booty. The woman at the radio station asked me why I need so many snacks and I said, "for the journey." "what journey?" "life."
and I also told her that she made me wait in the lobby too long and that Bloomberg would pay me in snacks for my time...and they did. so there!!!!! That will teach you to make me wait.


SNACK UPDATE: I ATE THEM ALL AND NOW I'M SICK. EW. I STILL LOVE SNACKS THOUGH.

No comments: